- This event has passed.
Second Edition of DenkWerkStadt!
January 24, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Next Thursday, our Embedded Nucleus partner Hochschule Rhein-Waal will have the second edition of our Embedded Nucleus format “DenkWerkStadt”. For the second time, citizens will get in touch with scientists and policy makers to discuss topics relevant to the city and region. This time the focus in the Wasserturm Restaurant will be on the impact of climate change on urban environments. As it turned out the interest for speakers to present and join in was much higher than expected, so they’ll have a really interesting mix of people, giving short inputs each:
- Dipl.-Ing. Rolf Rheinschmidt from HSRW will focus on „Water/rainfall management and strong heat in cities“.
- Prof. Dr. Dirk Reiser from HSRW will talk about “Sustainable tourism management in Cleves“.
- Pascale van Koeverden from the Cleves municipality (urban planning department) will talk about topics such as “Green roofs, effects of storms, droughts or heat on the city of Cleves”.
- Ludger Wittenhorst from the BUND Kreisgruppe Kleve (local NGO) will talk about mobility management and cities, he will be accompanied by
- Stephanie Roth (student at HSRW) with remarks from her bachelor thesis.
- Restauration zum Aussichtsturm
Kleve, Nordrhein Westfalen 47533 Germany + Google Map
- 02821 9780 402
- Hochschule Rhein-Waal
- +49 151 2300 6370